When you search through our catalogue you can see all the different books we have in our libraries, as well as in other libraries across North Wales. You can:
- Search by author, title, subject or ISBN
- See the book covers
- Read the book’s blurb
- Look through reviews
- See which libraries have a copy
- Place a request on a book to be picked up at your local library
You can also manage your account. You can:
- See what books you have on loan
- Check when they are due back
- Renew your book
- Pay any fines you might owe
- Change your personal details
- Set up your own reading lists
Click here to search the catalogue or log in to your account. Don’t forget to have your Library Card number and PIN to hand.
Not got your Library Card number or PIN?
Your number is on the back of your Library Card. It is the eight digits after GWP, including any letters, but not including spaces (for example 1234567X). Don’t worry if you’ve lost your card, you can get a new one for a small fee. Get in touch with your local library.
Your four-digit PIN is unique to you. If you’ve forgotten it, contact your local library.
Not a Conwy Libraries member?
It’s free to become a member of Conwy Libraries. You can join online here.